SOIL CONDITIONERS AND BIO-STIMULANTS
A dark brown potassium humate-containing liquid. The product contains 12% humic acid and 5% potassium (dwb*). The humic acid portion also contains a minimum of 1,6% fulvic and ulmic acids. The product acts as a slow release organic carbon source for soil microorganisms which in turn release soil bound minerals and stimulate general plant growth. The high organic content of Humic acid also acts as an effective buffer against fertiliser and sodium in brackish soils.
- Especially suited for sandy soils where it keeps plant nutrients in the root zone longer.
- Contains bio-active carbon and other nutrients for soil microorganisms, especially fungi.
- Making phosphates more plant available.
- Prevents Na+ uptake in brackish soil conditions.
- Stimulates root and plant growth.
- Stimulates seed germination and tuber formation.
- “Dissolves” and softens clay soils.
- Increases water retention.
25 kg plastic containers, 1000ℓ “flow-bins” or bulk containers.