SOIL CONDITIONERS AND BIO-STIMULANTS
A spray dried water-soluble plant hydrolysate in powder form. This high carbon content brown/black powder contains natural chelates which gives it an exceptionally high cation exchange capacity (CEC) and is also an excellent biostimulant. It stimulates root formation which in turn increases nutrient uptake and plant growth.
- Acts as a slow-release carbon source and nutrient for soil micro-organisms.
- Stimulates root and shoot growth.
- Acts as a natural chelate for micro and macro elements.
- Increases translocation and enzymatic processes in plants.
- Enhances photosynthesis and acts as a natural growth hormone.
- Increases the cation exchange capacity in the root zone.
- Increases the absorption rate of most plant nutrients.