SOIL CONDITIONERS AND BIO-STIMULANTS
BactoStim™ is a dark brown, water-soluble protein hydrolysate. The enzymatically hydrolyzed product is rich in nitrogen containing peptones, various carbon sources and chelating agents, which enhance both plant and microbial growth.
- The combination of peptones (proteins, peptides and amino acids) and carbohydrates (C:N ratio of 2:1) acts as a fast, medium and slow-release nutrient source for soil microbes.
- Increases the cation exchange capacity in the root zone.
- Acts as a natural chelate for micro and macro elements.
- Increases the absorption rate of most plant nutrients.
- Enhances photosynthesis by promoting chlorophyll formation.
- Stimulates root and shoot growth.
- Increases crop resilience to stress.
25 kg plastic containers, 1000ℓ “flow-bins” or bulk containers.