SOIL CONDITIONERS AND BIO-STIMULANTS
A dark yellow/brown fulvic and amino acid-containing liquid. The product contains a minimum of 5% fulvic acid, an organic acid with an exceptionally high cation exchange capacity (CEC) that is also an excellent bio-stimulant. AminoFul is a soil conditioner similar to Humix: Hume-1200 with the difference that AminoFul works better on clay soils because of its smaller molecules. It also stimulates protein and cytokinin production in the roots which in turn stimulate plant growth. Applied as a foliar spray directly prior to or after a stress period AminoFul will enable the plant to continue its normal growth cycle.
- Acts as a natural chelate for micro and macro elements.
- Acts as a slow-release carbon source and nutrient for soil microorganisms.
- Stimulates root and shoot growth.
- Enhances seed germination.
- Increases translocation and enzymatic processes in plants.
- Enhances photosynthesis and acts as a natural growth hormone.
- Increases the cation exchange capacity in the root zone.
- Increases the plant’s ability to produce phytoalexins, which in turn stimulate the plant’s natural defense system.
- Increases the absorption rate of most agrochemical products.
25 kg plastic containers, 1000ℓ “flow-bins” or bulk containers.