SOIL CONDITIONERS AND BIO-STIMULANTS
AminoFix™ - 3000
A dark brown water-soluble plant hydrolysate. This high carbon content brown/black liquid contains natural chelates which gives it an exceptionally high cation exchange capacity (CEC) and is also an excellent bio-stimulant. It stimulates root formation which in turn increases nutrient uptake and plant growth.
- Acts as a slow-release carbon source and nutrient for soil micro-organisms.
- Stimulates root and shoot growth.
- Acts as a natural chelate for micro and macro elements.
- Increases translocation and enzymatic processes in plants.
- Enhances photosynthesis and acts as a natural growth hormone.
- Increases the cation exchange capacity in the root zone.
- Increases the absorption rate of most plant nutrients.
25 kg plastic containers, 1000ℓ “flow-bins” or bulk containers.